Thursday, December 20, 2012

V Wicked Tease – 12/20


— Regular Teasers —
Submit your teasers for an upcoming chapter. Can be E/B or non-canon!
Chapter 8 of "Baby, It's Cold Outside" by chocaholic123 **Edward & Bella**
Chapter 16 of "The Beginning, The End" by starpower31 **Edward & Bella**
Chapter 3 of "Merry Christmas, Stranger" by starpower31 **Edward & Bella**
Chapter 5 of "Simply Fate" by Vampgirl79 **Alice & Bella**

— V Wicked Teasers —
A different kind of pimpage. Give the fandom a taste of your fic in 125 words or less.




"Baby, It's Cold Outside" by chocaholic123
Edward & Bella, Romance, Humor, MA/NC-17
Summary: A pregnant wife, a long journey and a tax summons. Sometimes Edward knows just how Joseph must have felt 2000 years ago. A piece of festive fluff and nonsense, 11 chapters posting in 11 days right up until Christmas Eve. B/E, HEA.


*** Chapter 8 Teaser ***
"The light, Edward. It woke me up." Bella's lips turned down in a parody of sadness. "I can't get back to sleep."

"You woke me up to tell me you can't sleep?" he paraphrased, staring at her in a mixture of bewilderment and annoyance. "What do you want me to do about it?"

"Close the curtains?" she suggested, fluttering her eyelashes at him in an attempt to cajole him out of bed.

"And you're physically unable to do that because?..."

"Baby it's cold outside."


"The End, The Beginning" by starpower31
Edward & Bella, Romance, Crime, AH, MA/NC-17
Summary: "Are you guys lunatics? Edward is not some mob boss!" My life was supposed to be perfect. Everything was done - I was going to London. But then... Agent Jacob Black came into my life. And with him, came Edward. Now that they're here, I'm surrounded in a world of crime I can't get out of. Is it wrong that I don't WANT to get out? AH. Might be a little graphic for some. Mafiaward.


*** Chapter 16 Teaser ***
“EC has a fine dame waiting for him at home is what I’ve heard,” Alonzo says, laughing. “I bet she’s” – he kisses the tips of his fingers in a gesture to show how marvelous she really must be – “if EC left early for her.” These Italians are big with their hand gestures.

“I bet,” I murmur. Fucking hell. The one day I need to talk to him desperately, he’s otherwise…occupied. Fuck it. My work is more important than him getting off with some random chick, and I will talk to him today no matter what. “He’s gone back to the apartment?”

“Si,” Alonzo says. “He left an hour back.”

“Grazie, motherfucka’.” These Italians rub off on you, and I might have picked up a word or two.

“Aye!” Alonzo shouts in protest and flips me the bird. But then he laughs, “Be sure to knock before entering, dottore.”

“Will do.” I laugh, and then I’m off with a two finger wave in their direction. Aside from the fact that they…do what they do, these guys are fucking awesome. When all the crew is gathered, it’s like a riot, a party just waiting to happen. And the jokes…oh the jokes…

As a matter of fact, I hear one out of Santino’s mouth as I’m on my way out. “Okay, okay. No more vagina jokes now. Period.”

The table bursts out in a sudden uproar of laughter, along with a few ‘I have another one’s. I shake my head and let out my own laughter. A bunch of horn dogs these guys are.


"Merry Christmas, Stranger" by starpower31
Edward & Bella, Romance, Humor, AH, MA/NC-17
Summary: "Everything that fails brings you closer to what works." When two passengers miss their flight, what will help them reach home on time this Christmas? A road trip from San Fran to Seattle, that's what! Let's see what gifts Santa has in store for strangers Edward and Bella this Christmas 2012.


*** Chapter 3 Teaser ***
“Well, I’ve always lived in Washington, and then I moved here when I got into NYU on a dance scholarship.” He gives me a congratulatory clap on that, and I blush. “I teach jazz at DancingDays.”

“Wait up. So you teach dance and you’re a student? Wow.” He honestly sounds impressed, and that’s something that really touches me.

“Yup. Dance is my food, water and air,” I say proudly.

“Good to know you’re such a passionate woman, Miss Swan.” He checks me out from head-to-toe very non-subtly and lets out a low whistle. “Definitely a dancer’s body you’ve got there.”

Cue blissful Bella. I knew all the dancing would pay off someday.

I give him a once-over as well and then grin, loving what I see. Muscled legs barely hidden by Bermudas, a toned stomach hidden only by a tan leather jacket, wide shoulders that make me want to lick them from one end to the other, and fingers that make a part of my anatomy clench rather painfully, but in a good way. As I reach his face, I can barely keep my senses around me on seeing that crooked grin in place, his golden eyes smoldering, and his hair sticking out in every direction.

God help me these three days.

“Definitely not a foodie’s body you’ve got there,” I say, my throat dry.

He laughs loudly. “What can I say? I do my fair share of gyming.”

Ungh. Edward covered in sweat… Edward doing pull-ups… Edward wiping his neck with a towel… Edward in the shower…


"Simply Fate" by Vampgirl79
Alice & Bella, Romance, Drama, AH, MA/NC-17
Summary: Bella is heartbroken and fed up with life and relationships. Alice is willing to open her heart and find love again. When these two have random encounters, will they realize its fate and seize the moment? If so, what lies ahead for them the morning after? AH, OOC, F-S. Rated M for L & L.


*** Chapter 5 Teaser ***
"**BPOV**
While I’m watching Felix in action, out of the corner of my eye, I notice a man sitting down on the vacant seat beside me. Paying no mind to him, I continue eyeing Felix, admiring his flexing biceps as he’s mixing my drink.

Jesus, the man has an unbelievably toned physique!

Once he is finished, Felix saunters towards me with a smirk on his lips and I smile flirtatiously in return. I have no idea why I’m being so bold. Perhaps it’s because I need to prove to myself that I am capable of moving on and there is a life after Edward Cullen.

So, your first stop on this new journey is to flirt with the bartender?

”Here you are Miss,” Felix says, handing me the glass and I graciously take it.

”Thank you, it looks delicious.” I murmur, glancing at him shyly.

”It’s my pleasure. Is there anything else you would like…?”

I didn’t miss the hidden meaning in his question and the way his eyes are fixed intently on my mouth. Hmm, I wouldn’t mind finding out what kind of pleasure he could give me. But, I am not a one night stand kind of woman. So, unfortunately, I can’t allow things to escalate.

”No, I’m good for now, thanks.” Reaching inside my handbag, I grab my wallet, open it, and pull out some money.

Just as I’m about to hand it to him, a hand clasps over my wrist, halting me in place. Startled, I glance over to my left and notice the man who took a seat beside me just a minute ago.

Why did he stop me, and what does he want?

0 comments:

Post a Comment