Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Soul Survivor by Michelle Nicole

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly book meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine,
spotlighting upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Raina's pick this week:

Soul Survivor
by Michelle Nicole
The Hybrid Chronicles #1
Expected publication: June 14th 2013
Genre: Paranormal Romance | Urban Fantasy

Goodreads
Hailee Mai Hart is just a simple, normal girl. Or so she thought. When she left her one-horse town for a college education in the big city, she never could've imagined what awaited her.

She's quickly thrown into a world filled with angels, danger, and a curse ... her curse. Come to find out, she's not so simple after all. She's actually the last of her kind, and the fate of the world rests on her shoulders. She has one chance to save Earth, and it all comes down to one choice: Light or Darkness. What is right and what is wrong is all a matter of perspective, which leaves her heart dangerously tangled. No matter which path she takes people will die, and that's just not an option.

Will she be able to save everyone, or will she be the Soul Survivor?

Why I'm waiting:
I'm a huge fan of novels revolving around angels. I still adore protagonists with secreted-heritage and -origin troupes, and I love end-of-the-world premises. And the cover? Dark and mysterious, absolutely stunning. I've been stalking the author (and Amazon) for a while, waiting for a definitive release date of her debut. Well, now there is one! This Friday, June 14th, Soul Survivor  releases, and though it's only a couple more days, I can't wait to get my hands on it. This is me:


What book releases are you eagerly anticipating?
Let us know in a comment, or link us up to your own WoW post!

5 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Haven't heard of this one but sounds exciting!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a new series I need to add to my TBR list! Thanks for featuring it!

    My WOW
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd never heard of this book before, but the cover is phenomenally beautiful. The beginning of the summary reminded me of my current situation, about to branch out into the real world by going to college... but I doubt I'll be running into demons, angels, and curses anytime soon unfortunately :( Lol! Or maybe I will... "This is the real world, Shae. No, you won't. -_-"
    Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

    ReplyDelete