Thursday, June 16, 2011

V Wicked Teasers 06/16 – 22

Title: Beautiful Sorrow
Author: DreamOfTheEndless
Rated VVM18+
Genre/Category: Angst/Drama, AH
Pairing: Edward/Carlisle & Bella
Summary: Bella worshiped Carlisle, so when he proposed she didn't think twice before accepting. But then she met Edward, her fiancé's half brother & the other part of her soul. Will they be able to survive the consequences of their betrayal?

*** Chapter 8 Teaser ***
“I do not wish to resign, Mr. Cullen. I just wanted to inform you of my observations, because I felt you would want me to share them with you. So, perhaps we could discuss and decide on a different strategy to approach the problem.”

Carlisle shook his head impatiently.

“Tell me, Mrs. Cope, is Isabella refusing to eat what you prepare for her every day?” he asked.

“No she is not, but-”

“Is she throwing up after she eats?”

“No, but-”

“Is she gaining back the weight she’s lost?”

“Yes, but-”

“Then what is the problem here?” He asked the question while slamming down his hands on the desk to make a point.

The resultant noise startled Mrs. Cope a little but she collected herself quickly enough.

“The problem, Mr. Cullen, is that she is doing it for the wrong reasons. I can only speculate about what her reasons might be, but it is not because of her personal conviction to get better. She is eating to follow orders and she is keeping it down to follow orders. That is not healing. I can’t speak for Dr. Weber or what recommendations she may have made, but this is not a sustainable solution. It’s almost as if she doesn’t have the will to live. Bella – Mrs. Cullen – would invariably relapse once this constant monitoring stops. And you can’t keep her on a ‘suicide’ watch for the rest of her life.” She stopped to take a deep breath.




Title: Falling Empire of a Heart
Author: HoochieMomma
Rated VVM18+
Genre/Category: Romance/Historical, AH
Pairing: Edward & Bella
Summary: In the dying days of the Western Roman Empire, young noblewoman Bellona is promised to an aging general, Marcus. As he rides from Gaul to claim his young bride, can a mysterious stranger save her? Prequel to Arthurian legend with a Twi flavor. AH, sMut.

***Chapter 21 Teaser***
By the time we climbed the tower the last flakes of white had settled, unveiling a frozen starlit night. Bella looked at me, questioning.

“I wanted to show you something.” As I spoke, I stepped up close behind her, feeling the heat from her cloaked back against my chest. I wound my hand in her own and pointed our joined fingers to the constellation of the Great Bear, following its arc to the brightest star in the sky.

“There,” I said softly.

“It’s beautiful,” she breathed, tilting her face to the milk-speckled canopy of black. “What is it called?”

I smiled into her hair. “Arcturus,” I told her, planting a kiss on her cold scalp.

“In Welsh, we call it Arthur.”




Title: A Crimson Change
Author: rubiconqueen
Rated VVM18+
Genre: Romance/Drama
Pairing: Peter & Bella
Summary: Bella's life was irrevocably changed by the vampires who left her behind. Alone in the world now, she finds herself drawn to another. Fighting for her life has changed her and now, the new family she has found will change her as well...

*** Chapter 26 Teaser ***
Peter directed me towards our prey and we fed together, watching one another as we drank greedily. After taking one final pull, I swallowed thickly and watched Peter’s eyes darken as I licked my lips. He quickly dropped his finished meal and stalked towards me, making me his new prey.

A low grumble rumbled through his chest as he backed me into the brick wall of the alley we found ourselves in. I purred to him in response and hissed as he nipped and licked up the column of my neck before finally capturing my lips with his own.

His hands were everywhere at once; threading into my hair, tracing my throat, gripping my shoulders, before he finally ran them down my arms to capture my wrists. Peter slammed my hands above my head, locking them together in a vice grip, sending dust and rubble falling from the indent he made in the brick.

I growled at his teasing lips on my collarbone and wrapped my legs around his waist, pressing my hips insistently against his own. His hands tightened and he rocked his hips hard against me, pressing me further into the wall.

“God, I want you,” he growled.

“Then take me!” I hissed, desperate for him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment