Monday, February 28, 2011

DeansLover1918 Pursued by CareMarie


* Author Name: DeansLover1918

* Stories: To Love a Wolf, *Non Twilight* My Winchesters, Revenge, Scarecrow Redone, Wings of an Angel, and Partnership to Revenge

* Where to find DeansLover1918
-FanFiction
-The Wolf Pack Adventures

CareMarie: Tell us a little bit about yourself:
DeansLover1918: I am a college student who loves to write on the side whenever I get time. I am a big fan of Twilight, Supernatural, Smallville, etc. Anything action with spookiness involved is ok with me!

CareMarie: How did you get introduced into Fan Fiction?
DeansLover1918: A friend of mine introduced me to FF.net a few years ago and I started writing soon after that.

CareMarie: Do you remember the first story you read?
DeansLover1918: Actually I do. It was called Heavenly Kiss and it was for Inuyasha because I was obsessed with the show at the time!

CareMarie: Is there a story behind your pen name on TWPA?
DeansLover1918: Michelle is my middle name and Whitson is my stepfather's last name. I always wanted his last name ever since my mother married him so this is my way of getting that.


CareMarie: What story (ies) are you reading right now?
DeansLover1918: Right now I am reading one by the name of Reservations on FF.net. It is a Bella/Emmett pairing. I normally don't read those but something about it called to me and I love ti so far.

CareMarie: Do you have a favorite character and if so, why that character?
DeansLover1918: I would have to say all my characters are based off me largely so I don't have a favorite. I do love Michelle from my Twilight, To Love a Wolf, story but I love all of my characters equally.

--Stories--

CareMarie: First off, tell us a little bit about your stories:
DeansLover1918:  To Love a Wolf is about Jacob and Michelle and their struggles with her past that comes back to haunt her in as many ways as it can.
My Winchesters is the story of Dean, Sam and Mel as they face the trials and tribulations of the different Supernatural seasons and if Mel can fully recover after almost half a millenia in hell.
Revenge is the story of Bella and Dean after they leave college with Sam in tow and there is a sequel coming in the future I just don't know when.
Scarecrow Redone is just that... the episode redone for my character inserted into the Supernatural episode.
Wings of an Angel is my Smallville story where Kayla has been in love with Clark her whole life and when her affliction from the meteor shower so many years before connects her to him, then will their love survive or is there too many obstacles?

CareMarie: Why did you pick the pairings that you did?
DeansLover1918: I love strong characters and women. Women need to be strong but soft enough to accept help when they know they need it. They are severely loyal to the end. I chose these because I did not like the pairings as they were and wanted to change them.

CareMarie: Do you have a favorite point of view to write in?
DeansLover1918: My favorite is in the third person. I am not very good at first person yet but I am now writing a collective narrative for Twilight where I am improving that.

CareMarie: Was there a part in the Twilight Saga that inspired you?
DeansLover1918: When I started seeing how Bella was using and manipulating Jacob, I started getting really angry so I created Michelle to help with that so he wasn't so hurt and betrayed by Bella.

CareMarie: How did you decide to post your stories?
DeansLover1918: I posted on FF.net and then found an author tied to another website I ended up liking so I posted it on there too.

CareMarie: Have you ever changed your story outline based off of a review? If so, what was the review and what did you change?
DeansLover1918: NO I did not. I always tell the people who read my stories that they are mine and if they don't like it then they don't have to read it. I am very proud of my writing but not overly so. I do take constructive criticism but no one has told me to change anything yet.

CareMarie: Do you have any new stories running threw your head that your willing to share?
DeansLover1918: The collective narrative with a fellow friend and author called "Are You My Forever?" and I will say it is a Jake/OC and Paul/OC. I hope people like it when we decide to start posting!

CareMarie: Do any of your characters in your story remind you of yourself?
DeansLover1918: All of my characters remind me of myself because I put parts of myself into them because I believe myself to be a strong independent woman and I believe all women should be that way for that is what we are meant to be!

0 comments:

Post a Comment