Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Jacob's Latina Babe Pursued by CareMarie


* Author Name: Jacob's Latina Babe

* Stories: Touched By Love

* Where else can you be found?
   - Fanfiction
   - The Wolf Pack Adventures

CareMarie: Tell us a little bit about yourself:
Impy: hmm...well I’m a 20yr old sophomore college student who loves coming up with ideas for stories. I get thoughts in the most random places, mostly at night when I’m dead tired or bored -Laughs- I’m a huge fan of twilight, both books and movies, as well as the characters. if the characters were real I’d hunt them down and make friends with them -laughs-

CareMarie: How did you get introduced into Fan Fiction?
Impy:  -laughs- I remember the day perfectly. I was in the middle of some algebra homework when I decided to just search Jacob Black on Google since I wanted more pics and what-not. then I came across a search result for the twilight saga's official page, got on and became a member, but there were never really juicy stories, if you know what i mean -laughs- searched for more mature websites with fanfics, and found fanfiction.net I could find any kinda story I wanted, mostly Jake and Bella ones. I love reading what the writers come up with for drama and story-lines.


CareMarie: Do you remember the first story you read?
Impy: Oh boy... well it did start out with "Twilight" book #1 -laughs- the one that really sticks out to me is "A night at Jacob's Garage" by Cammi

CareMarie: Is there a story behind your pen name?
Impy: Why like the name? -laughs- Nah I’ll break it up for you. Jake of course because that's my man, even though he doesn't know it yet -laughs- Latina because I'm half Cuban, half Honduran thanks to the folks -giggles- Babe because...yeah I'm a babe -laughs

CareMarie: What story (ies) are you reading right now?
Impy: Right now? Oh boy... well, right now I am reading DeansLover1918's "To love a wolf" and Starwatcher123's "What part of forever don't you understand?"

CareMarie: Do you have a favorite character and if so, why that character?
Impy: Oh the list is long -laughs- hmm...well I love almost all the characters because they've all got their "it" thing. Jacob I love because he was always loyal, right until the very end. Before he phased he was more...soft, but after the first phase he took on the character that I love. He'll tell you what he thinks and is just blunt, he doesn’t beat around the rosebush if he can help it. And he knows what to do when he crosses a certain line and hurts someones feelings. But in the end he's still Jacob. He's funny, knows how to make you laugh even when you don’t want to, and makes you feel warm when your around him.

--Stories--

CareMarie: First off, tell us a little bit about your story:
Impy: Well my story "Touched by Love" (TBL) was inspired from a dream I had one night. So it was me, but in an alter ego. that's where i came up with my character, aka Natalie. Natalie is the copy of me but richer -laughs- She gets the crazy idea to leave sunny LA for rainy Forks after what happened to her. And bippity, boppity, boop! Jake just happens to go to Forks High along with the rest of the gang.

CareMarie: Why did you pick the pairings that you did?
Impy: Alright I know that I always say Bella and Jacob were made for one another since they're zin and yang. but what really kills me is that Bella played him into her own lil game just to have an "adrenaline" rush to hear Edward in her mind, she really doesn’t deserve him. He needed someone that 1) was 100% human -laughs- and 2) one that would treat him right.

CareMarie: Do you have a favorite point of view to write in?
Impy: Hmm...I work better with 3rd person POV just so I know what I’m talking about and not getting confused -laughs-

CareMarie: Was there a part in the Twilight Saga that inspired you?
Impy: Well...of course Jacob Black -laughs- But... it comes down to two things: 1) the mountain kiss in "Eclipse" between Jacob and Bella. Bella should've seen the light at the end of the tunnel, but we know how that worked out. 2) The ending to BD was horrible! Why the hell would JB imprint on a mutant baby? I thought the idea behind imprinting was to have your strong other half to make stronger pups?

CareMarie: How did you decide to post your story?
Impy: Well...the problem with me is that I write really long chapters -laughs- I go way into details so nothing is left out, hmm...oh I also post links to pictures so the readers know what I’m talking about. I write out in detail what it is, but also post pictures so they can have visuals.

CareMarie: Have you ever changed your story outline based off of a review? If so, what was the review and what did you change?
Impy:  -laughs- Yeah I did change my story outline because someone sent me one and only review telling me that the story was just like twilight, but different girl character. And I was like "WTF?" this is nothing like it. And in the beginning I said I wasn't gonna bring Bella into it, but since I wanted to spice things up I thought "why not?" and brought her in to stir things up for Jacob and Natalie.

CareMarie: Do you have any new stories running threw your head that your willing to share?
Impy: 2 Bella/Jake ones and 2 more Nattie/Jake ones as well. 3/4 have something typed out, but I got a new idea for another Jake/Nattie a few days ago.

CareMarie: Do any of your characters in your story remind you of yourself?
Impy:  -laughs- Natalie because we're similar in most things. In twilight though, I saw some of Bella in me. We love reading, cooking, and Jake.

2 comments:

  1. I so love this chick! Thanks Meli for doing the interview!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU CARRIE FOR THE INTERVIEW!!! I HAD A BLAST DOING IT AND HOPE TO DO IT AGAIN SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete