Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Wayward Girl Found Completion with "In My Veins" by @ReneeFF

"In My Veins" by ReneeFF
Emmett & Rosalie, Romance/Humor, All Human, MA, Complete
Summary: Rosalie has spent most of her life trying to impress other people. While helping her father pay off his gambling debts, she falls in love with the enemy. Will she be able to save herself and her father before it's too late? Or will love blind her? AH/OOC.



This is another first for me: an Emmett Rosalie story, that is. Before "In My Veins" I had no interest in this pairing. I was looking for something different to read when I happened upon this fic. The summary interested me so I decided to give it a try...so glad I did!

Rosalie Hale is a single mom who has had a rough life ever since she met Royce King III. Her abusive ex-boyfriend disappeared when he found out about the pregnancy; Rosalie is left alone to raise her baby and take care of her disabled dad who happens to owe Carlisle Cullen a lot of money.

Needless to say, Rose doesn't have a lot of time. When she isn't taking care of her family, she is working at a hair salon to pay off her father's debt. While on her lunch break, Rosalie meets a man who infuriates her and interests her at the same time. Guess who?

Emmett is intrigued by the beautiful woman he met and avidly pursues Rosalie. Too bad he is the son of her father's enemy. That's right, Emmett is the son of Carlisle Cullen. When Emmett realizes the situation at hand, it's already too late. He cares about Rosalie and doesn't want to tell her the truth about his family.

"In My Veins" will have you on the edge of your seat yelling at the screen "JUST TELL HER ALREADY!". You can't help but feel sorry for both characters and hope that things will work out for them. "In My Veins" is well written, only fourteen chapters, and will keep you enthralled the entire time. Go check it out and let the author know we sent you *winks*

That's all this week, until next time...



0 comments:

Post a Comment